Fields marked with an * are required
Thank you for your interest in
Port Cities Home Educators!
PCHE provides fun and educational group activities for homeschooling families to support and encourage you and your children.
To RENEW or JOIN PCHE:
- Fill in the information below and submit. Membership fees can be mailed in or brought to the Annual Fall Kick-off event August 25th.
2017-2018 PCHE MEMBERSHIP FEE
Membership Fee is $35 per family. Fee options below.
- $30 Early signup fee if submitted by September 15.
- $35 …after September 15 until final due date on October 1st.
Our membership year runs from August of the current year through July of the following year. Visit the membership section of our website to see a list of uses for these fees. Prorated months apply only to new members. Alumni membership fee is $5. Once your Membership packet and dues are received, you will be added to the email list and emailed the current year's password for the members' section of the website. Some partial scholarships are available. If you would like to sponsor a family, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please include your children’s age, grade, and gender so that we can list your family in the PCHE Directory. This is so members can contact each other for social and homeschooling purposes. This list is not shared with anyone else.
Do you have children with special needs, life threatening allergies, or anything else we need to know?
As a PCHE parent, I understand and agree to the following:
I will directly supervise my child/children during all PCHE activities.
I will review the following Honor Code and expectations with my student(s):
“On my honor, I will maintain the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity and personal responsibility. This means I will not lie, cheat or steal. I will be considerate and respectful of those around me. I will listen to and respond respectfully to other parents, instructors, and speakers. I understand that I am responsible for my own behavior and actions. I will do my best to work cooperatively with others in PCHE and show respect for myself and others.”
PCHE STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Port Cities Home Educators main purpose is to support and encourage homeschooling families.
- The PCHE Board seeks to honor Christ and uphold Biblical principles in its decision making for the group.
- Membership is open to anyone who wishes to be a part of this group.
- Please note that all PCHE meetings will begin with prayer seeking God's direction and blessing.
- PCHE will seek to provide regularly scheduled learning opportunities, current e-mails, and group activities.
PCHE STATEMENT OF FAITH
A more detailed statement of faith is coming. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a board member will get in touch with you.
To aid in serving members' individual preferences related to digital images, social media, website, etc., find the form below to specify your preferences. PCHE will do its best to act in accordance with your requests.
Release Form for Media Recording
I, the undersigned, do hereby grant OR deny permission to Port Cities Home Educators (PCHE) to use the image of my child/children, listed below, as marked by my selection(s) below. Such use includes the display, distribution, publication, transmission, or otherwise use of photographs, images, and/or video taken of my child for use in materials that include, but may not be limited to, printed materials such as brochures and newsletters, videos, yearbooks, and digital images such as those on the PCHE website member section.
We are blessed to have regular access to facilities for our events and activities. To use some of these facilities, we are required to sign release of liability forms. PCHE board members will sign the forms for those facilities.
We’ve provided a general “one-time” waiver form so that PCHE members will not need to complete several throughout the year where such is required for use of facilities and participation in specific activities.
Acknowledgement of Risk and Waiver of Liability
I, the undersigned participant or parent/guardian, am aware that Port Cities Home Educators, (herein after referred to as PCHE) plans and organizes activities. As a participant in these activities:
- I voluntarily accept full responsibility for any loss, property damage, physical or mental injury, death, and all other damages that may be sustained by me or my dependent(s) including without limitation loss or damage to property owned by me or my dependent or in my dependent's possession, lost wages, loss of earning capacity, and emotional harm, as a result of participation in the activities. I further assume full responsibility for all such damages caused to others by my or my dependent's conduct.
- I hereby voluntarily consent to and accept all risks associated with participation. I agree to indemnify, defend, save, hold harmless, discharge and release PCHE, their agents, directors, officers, members, volunteers, employees and other participants, owners and lessees of premises on which the activities are conducted (each of the forgoing shall be considered RELEASEES herein), from any and all liability, claims, causes of action or demands of any kind and nature whatsoever, including attorney fees incurred by RELEASEES, that may arise from RELEASEES negligent conduct or from my own negligent or intentional conduct or that of my dependent(s), in connection with my or my dependent(s)' participation in any activities.
- I express my intent that this Acknowledgement of Risk and Waiver of Liability shall serve as a release, discharge and acceptance of risk for my heirs, estate, executor, administrator, assigns, and all members of my family.
- I hereby certify that, with or without accommodation, I am, and/or my dependent is, in good health and I know of no medical reason why I am not, or my dependent(s) are not, able to participate in the activities. I hereby consent to first aid, emergency medical care, and admission to an accredited hospital when necessary for executing such care, for treatment of injuries that I/my dependent(s) may sustain while participating in any activity associated with PCHE.
- I understand that I am responsible for all medical expenses.
- I agree that if I or my dependent(s) have a disability requiring accommodation, I will contact the PCHE board of directors prior to the start of the activities.